Coronavirus Covid-19 - Update
Our Church buildings are now closed until further notice as the government have directed in response to the spread of the coronavirus.
- Therefore there will be NO public services held in any of our Churches.
- The Churches are no longer open for private prayer.
- There will be NO weddings or baptisms until further notice.
- Funerals will continue to take place but only at the graveside or at the Crematorium. There may be only immediate family present and those who are self-isolating or displaying symptoms of Coronavirus must not attend.
- Every Sunday, and on Good Friday an online service will be broadcast on our Benefice website. Scroll down to see this week's service.
What we can do during the Coronavirus pandemic?
- Protect yourself and other people by following the government's instructions
- Look out for your neighbours, especially if they are vulnerable, self-isolating or ill
- Pray for those who are ill, fearful or self-isolating
- Pray for all who work in the NHS
- Continue to support the Lord's Larder. Items of food and other essential items can be left in the collection box under the carport at 6 Head Street, Tintinhull. Click here to see what the Lord's Larder is currently most in need of
The Benefice Newsletter
The Benefice Newsletter will not be delivered to homes during the Coronavirus pandemic. It will continue to be available on the Benefice website. To view the latest newsletter click the link below.
Good Friday 2020
To be published at 12 noon on Good Friday
Our Sunday Worship online service will appear here
If there is anyone you would like us to pray for in our services please use our Contact form, phone 01935 829058 or email here
To view older videos visit Youtube by playing the video and clicking on the link at the bottom of the video and subscribe to Fr Peter's channel.
Thank you for visiting our website.
We are a group of five churches serving the villages of Tintinhull, Chilthorne Domer, Yeovil Marsh, Thorne Coffin and Lufton as well as the new estates at Brimsmore and Lufton to the north of Yeovil in South Somerset.
Our Churches have been a Christian presence in their communities for many centuries and we take seriously our responsibility for proclaiming the gospel in our generation. In the power of God's Holy Spirit we are eager to grow in faith and in numbers that we might serve God more effectively in our parishes.
If you live locally or are visiting our area we would love to welcome you to one of our services.
Around our site
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.